Boston brings its award-winning design and sound to the new Music Centre tabletop models. Phenomenal looking and performing, the MC200 Air receives and plays audio via Apple AirPlay system - either from an iOS device like iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, or any PC or Mac running iTunes.
With high-grade materials and European design, Boston Acoustics speaker-engineering prowess lets the MC200Air not only shine in any environment, but also offer a great sound for which Boston has been renowned
for over 3 decades. Boston Acoustics delivers superior and innovative audio solutions of exceptional quality and value.
Apple’s AirPlay wireless technology lets you stream your favorite music from your Wi-Fi connected PC or Mac using iTunes, or your iOS device to the Boston MC200Air Speaker System.
Stream your music from any DLNA certified device like a PC with compatible software, NAS, or Smartphone with Android OS in your Wi-Fi network to the Boston MC200Air.
- Apple AirPlay wireless audio streaming
- Built-in wifi connection connects to your home wifi network (a wired Ethernet connection is also possible)
- DLNA support allows music playing and controlling from DLNA compliant computers and smartphones
- Sleek new design with simple controls and included remote
- AUX input allows you to connect a local source
- BassTrac® circuitry for deep, powerful bass without distortion
- Rear USB for charging iDevice and playback
- Boston-designed high performance 3-1/2” driver
- Keyholes for easy wall mounting
- Black or white gloss finish